#21 - Expanding Your Brand On Shopify with Nicole VanQuaethem
Successful Shopify stores know one thing is true: you need to be creative and build community in order to thrive online. And that’s exactly what Nicole VanQuaethem, Owner of Random Wellness Co did to build her dream business. From starting an online nutrition business to founding a hugely successful t-shirt business, to now helping others create online - Nicole has definitely nailed the creative side of things!
In this episode you will learn:
- How Nicole developed a strong community for her nutrition business by selling t-shirts
- How taking your service-based business online can help you serve more clients
- Why community is so important to survival online
- How to incorporate your service business, podcast, and product line on Shopify
- How not to spend thousands of dollars to develop your own products
Tune into this episode to learn more!
Follow Sarah: https://www.instagram.com/sarahjansel/
Follow Jansel & Co: https://www.instagram.com/janselandco/
Free download - “3 Steps You Need To Take Before Building a Shopify store”: https://www.janselandco.com/freeguide